1. I’m an introvert. I will write a post explaining what that means (and doesn’t mean) shortly.
2. I’m convinced I have several disorders (ADHD, OCD, something else), but I’m working towards trying to undo them with real food and holistic approaches.
3. I’m very impulsive. Daddy can’t stand it. See #2.
4. I’m terrible at anything that requires multiple steps. Math is the bane of my existence. See #2.
5. I’m a kinesthetic learner. See #2.
6. I think a lot and perhaps over-analyze things. See #2.
7. I have Bitchy Resting Face. I can’t help it. It’s to prevent having a look of derp on my face. I do try to smile at people who seem approachable.
8. Good food and laughs make me extremely happy.
9. I have a strong interest in traveling. Other cultures fascinate me.
10. Things that are “off” or uneven (that can be easily fixed) bother me. Crooked wall hangings annoy me. I need symmetry!
11. I couldn’t stand kids until I had you guys. Now, other people’s kids are tolerable, but I still prefer my own (close friends & family count too). LOL.
12. I’m sensitive and darn near ashamed to admit it. Over the years, I’ve built up a pretty solid core, but sometimes it weakens. :-/
13. I have a poor sense of direction and a fear of being lost. Part of that fear is embarrassment. See #2 and #12.
14. I like big butts… and …I cannot lie.
15. I’m a free spirit. I love going wherever the wind takes me. Conformity is not an option thankyouverymuchly.
16. I never thought I would be saying this, but I believe my purpose is to be a mother.
17. Shades of turquoise are my absolute favorite colors.
18. I often fantasize about living on an island. I’m obsessed with all things tropical, beachy, and nautical.
19. I love plants and gardening… vintage furnishings and clothing too.
20. I eat raw spaghetti and rice noodles. I have to eat at least one from the package, each and every time. Been doing it since I was a little girl.
BONUS: I love taking car selfies.
This has been installment 1 of 30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me.