20 Random Facts About Myself

1. I’m an introvert. I will write a post explaining what that means (and doesn’t mean) shortly.
2. I’m convinced I have several disorders (ADHD, OCD, something else), but I’m working towards trying to undo them with real food and holistic approaches.
3. I’m very impulsive. Daddy can’t stand it. See #2.
4. I’m terrible at anything that requires multiple steps. Math is the bane of my existence. See #2.
5. I’m a kinesthetic learner. See #2.
6. I think a lot and perhaps over-analyze things. See #2.
7. I have Bitchy Resting Face. I can’t help it. It’s to prevent having a look of derp on my face. I do try to smile at people who seem approachable.
8. Good food and laughs make me extremely happy.
9. I have a strong interest in traveling. Other cultures fascinate me.
10. Things that are “off” or uneven (that can be easily fixed) bother me. Crooked wall hangings annoy me. I need symmetry!
11. I couldn’t stand kids until I had you guys. Now, other people’s kids are tolerable, but I still prefer my own (close friends & family count too). LOL.
12. I’m sensitive and darn near ashamed to admit it. Over the years, I’ve built up a pretty solid core, but sometimes it weakens. :-/
13. I have a poor sense of direction and a fear of being lost. Part of that fear is embarrassment. See #2 and #12.
14. I like big butts… and …I cannot lie.
15. I’m a free spirit. I love going wherever the wind takes me. Conformity is not an option thankyouverymuchly.
16. I never thought I would be saying this, but I believe my purpose is to be a mother.
17. Shades of turquoise are my absolute favorite colors.
18. I often fantasize about living on an island. I’m obsessed with all things tropical, beachy, and nautical.
19. I love plants and gardening… vintage furnishings and clothing too.
20. I eat raw spaghetti and rice noodles. I have to eat at least one from the package, each and every time. Been doing it since I was a little girl.

BONUS: I love taking car selfies.

This has been installment 1 of 30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me.

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0Pin on Pinterest0
Your avatar

Please go to profile.php to write an introduction yourself!

(12) Comments

• traceykinohio
    May 24, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Super cool list!! Think I’ll do the same @ my place! :-)

• Sheena
      May 30, 2013 at 2:09 am

Can’t wait to read!

• Holly @ Woman Tribune
    May 26, 2013 at 11:35 am

We have so, so many things in common. I literally laughed out loud when I read about your Bitchy Resting Face. And then I wanted to high-five you because I’m right there with you! My fiance is constantly asking me why I’m mad or upset when I’m just chilling around the house or working. Even when I tell him I’m not mad or upset, he persists, saying my face “can’t look like that” if I’m happy or content. Oof.

• Sheena
      May 30, 2013 at 1:51 am

In school, people would bug me asking why I looked so “sad”. I also had “bitchy monotone”. So people would think I had an attitude when I really didn’t, then I’d get an attitude because I was misunderstood. ACK! Annoying!

• Joyce
    May 26, 2013 at 7:19 pm

Wow, we have so much in common! 1, 2, 3, 4 (esp!), 6, 9, 10, 12 (depends), 13, 18, 19! <3

• Sheena
      May 30, 2013 at 2:09 am

We belong together, lol!

• Stacie
    May 28, 2013 at 7:45 pm

I love turquoise too! Well that an fuschia, it’s a tie. Love your list, I totally get ya!

• Sheena
      May 30, 2013 at 1:47 am

I love fuschia flowers and nail polish. I gravitate towards earth tones though.

I DO have a fuschia shirt and sandals.

And apparently a watch I’ve forgotten about. LOL

• Baby Making Mama
    May 30, 2013 at 12:27 am

So SO glad you’re playing along! I can’t wait to learn more about you. I laughed reading your list. “bitchy resting face”… too funny! And I diagnose myself with things too. Teal is becoming a favorite color of mine but I still love pink. And so funny about you and raw pasta. haha. Can’t wait to read more! Thanks for linking up.

PS: I kinda think our boys look a little alike… But maybe it’s just me.

• Sheena
      May 30, 2013 at 1:42 am

I’m so happy I found your post. This is so much fun!

PS: I thought so too especially here!

• Keonte
    May 30, 2013 at 12:20 pm

What an awesome idea! I bet people read the list and go, “I would have never thought that” or “I knew it!” Either way, it’s always fun getting to know more about people you admire.

BTW, I love the photo responses you have in your comments. You’re always coming up with a clever way to interact.

• Valerie
    December 9, 2013 at 9:52 am

Hey Sheena! I love your site! It’s filled with all kinds of niceness.

I knew some of these things about you (remember the JA trip) and it was good to learn of the others. You and your family are toooo cute!